VoIP Intrusion Prevention Services
Get a Quote!
Preserves the quality of service and protects your VoIP network in real-time against global emerging threats and vulnerabilities
- VoIP specific Threat intelligence and signature updates consistently updated from multiple security sources that details how to detect and protect against emerging threats and vulnerabilities targeting your voice network
- Preemptive protection against common categories of VoIP attack techniques that include denial of service (DoS), unauthorized call monitoring, loss of control, service theft and call routing manipulation
- 24/7 Monitoring and alerting to block threats and vulnerabilities automatically in order to maintain the security and availability of your VoIP network
- Security Operation Center monitoring your VoIP infrastructure, tuning the VoIP IPS to distinguish critical threats from false positives, and escalating as needed 24/7/365
Addresses your business and compliance needs with executive level and detailed reports and dashboards enabling you to visually investigate the VoIP threats and vulnerabilities targeting your business
- Actionable reporting tailored to your business needs, compliance standards, and investigative requirements
- Customizable dashboards providing a visual representation of VoIP threats and vulnerabilities allowing you to filter detailed security event information
How VoIP Intrusion Prevention Services (VoIP IPS) Works
Voice over Internet Protocol Intrusion Prevention Services (VoIP IPS)
The VoIP IPS appliance is configured according to your network throughput and interface requirements and is typically installed in-line (also known as in-band) in front of your VoIP gateway, network and phone infrastructure. The IPS runs in protection/prevention mode and inspects all network traffic routed to your voice network in real time against consistently updated threat intelligence and signature updates. Upon discovering malicious traffic that attempts to disrupt or manipulate the voice network via attack techniques such as a denial of service (DoS), eavesdropping, call hijacking, toll fraud, worms, viruses, buffer overflows, software and network exploits targeting VoIP devices to name a few, the appliance immediately drops the packets preventing the attack from reaching its intended target. The Clone Systems Security Operations Center (SOC) consistently monitors this activity and the appliance 24/7 to tune the VoIP IPS to distinguish critical threats from false positives and to escalate threats as needed.
Download the Clone Systems VoIP Intrusion Prevention Services Datasheet (PDF).