Security Information and Event Management
Get a Quote!
Optimizes your security intelligence to help prioritize security team resources so they can focus on unique threat patterns that could negatively impact your security posture
- Correlating historical and real-time security information and events to identify patterns and trends to help prevent emerging threats before they occur
- Analyzing correlated events to investigate suspicious activity and determine the level of potential risk to the business
- Active threat intelligence consistently updated from multiple internal/external security sources
Maximizes your teams visibility of correlated events by providing additional insights and expertise that facilitates a deeper level of troubleshooting and resolution
- Monitoring and alerting to identify events that require additional investigation by your team in collaboration with our security experts
- Security Operation Center monitoring and analyzing your correlated events to identify and triage event patterns, and provide guidance and escalation 24/7/365
- Unified reporting of correlated security events occurring on your network
How Security Information And Event Management (SIEM) Works
The Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution is built on top of the powerful parsing, normalization, classification and categorization capabilities provided by our Log Management solution. It actively inspects and correlates your historical and real time logs collected from your devices against consistently updated threat intelligence feeds, security signatures, and anomaly detection events to identify unique threat patterns and trends that could negatively impact your security. This correlated log data and any identified threat patterns are presented in our intuitive SIEM solution to facilitate a deeper level of troubleshooting and resolution. Our Security Operation Center (SOC) consistently monitors, analyzes and triages the correlated events 24/7 so that they can escalate prioritized alerts to your team as needed in order to help identify and prevent emerging threats before they occur.
Download the Clone Systems Security Information and Event Management Datasheet (PDF).